AgriSeta Vacancies | Data Capturer Career Opportunity at AgriSeta Careers Web-page. AgriSeta Pretoria, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Pretoria, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Pretoria Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.agriseta.co.za
Notification Out From AgriSeta Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In AgriSeta, Can Apply For Jobs In AgriSeta For The Position Of Data Capturer. Read Out Full Job Description About This AgriSeta Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
AgriSeta Vacancies | Data Capturer Careers Opportunity In Pretoria, Gauteng
AgriSeta Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With AgriSeta As A Data Capturer, Now They Can Apply For AgriSeta Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On AgriSeta Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 156002.23 per year. AgriSeta Vacancies In Pretoria, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of AgriSeta Vacancies For Position Of Data Capturer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- AgriSeta
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- AgriSeta Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 156002.23 per year
Apply Through:- www.agriseta.co.za
AgriSeta Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Qualification and experience:-
- INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
• Internal departments: All departments within AgriSETAMININUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Matric or Equivalent (NQF Level 4)
• 2 years’ experience in in administrative function
• 1 years related experience in Data Capturing
• Knowledge of SETMIS reporting will be an added advantageREQUIRED COMPETENCIES
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Project management skills;
• Organising skills;
• Time management;
• Ability to work in a team;
• Computer Literacy;
• Communication skills;
• Good work ethics.
- FUNCTIONAL OUTPUTS / ACTIONS:
• Capture learner information relating to various learning programmes within AgriSETA and stakeholders.
• Update existing learner information by amending records.
• Update the database when the requirements of the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) and/or SAQA/QCTO are revised.
• Draw reports from the database when requested and update report formats when required.
• Classify and provide information to the Assistant Manager: Reporting regarding the preparation for the quarterly verification visits
• Provide information required for DHET and Auditors validation
• Keep an up-to-date document register of documents received and submitted.
• Provide excellent customer service to AgriSETA internal and external stakeholders
• Provide guidance to stakeholders, employers and training providers regarding the online learner registration portal and other requirements
• Support the general adminis