Afrizan People Intelligence Vacancies | Data Protection Officer Career Opportunity at Afrizan People Intelligence Careers Web-page. Afrizan People Intelligence Sandton, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Sandton, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Sandton Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Sandton, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From afrizan.co.za
Notification Out From Afrizan People Intelligence Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Afrizan People Intelligence, Can Apply For Jobs In Afrizan People Intelligence For The Position Of Data Protection Officer. Read Out Full Job Description About This Afrizan People Intelligence Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Afrizan People Intelligence Vacancies | Data Protection Officer Careers Opportunity In Sandton, Gauteng
Afrizan People Intelligence Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Afrizan People Intelligence As A Data Protection Officer, Now They Can Apply For Afrizan People Intelligence Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Afrizan People Intelligence Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 644,700.00 Yearly. Afrizan People Intelligence Vacancies In Sandton, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Afrizan People Intelligence Vacancies For Position Of Data Protection Officer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Afrizan People Intelligence
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Afrizan People Intelligence Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 644,700.00 Yearly
Apply Through:- afrizan.co.za
Afrizan People Intelligence Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Assist with access requests under PAIA or POPIA including the transfer of requests (as necessary) and/or denial of requests
- Provide notices to third parties to whom records may be related
- Ensure annual updates and publication of the organisation’s PAIA manual
- Address any internal appeals and court decisions related to requests or complaints.
- Encourage compliance with the conditions for the lawful processing of personal information across the company’s operations
- Deal with requests made to the company’s pursuant to POPIA
- Work with the Information Regulator in relation to investigations conducted under POPIA
- Otherwise, ensure compliance with the provisions of POPIA
- Ensure that an appropriate compliance framework is developed, implemented, monitored and maintained
- Perform personal information impact assessments as needed within the organisation
- Conduct internal awareness sessions in terms of POPIA and its associated regulations, codes of conduct, or information obtained from the Information Regulator.
- Clarification/interpretation of new/amended legislation if required in conjunction with Group Legal
- Maintain strong working relationships with the applicable Regulator
Qalifications and Experience
- Mcom with specialisation in Audit/Law/ Compliance
- Certified Data Protection Officer (advantageous)
- 5 years related experience, a minimum of 2 of which must be at a similar level of operation
- 3-5 years’ experience in local and global privacy laws, including drafting of privacy policies, SOP’s, technology provisions and outsourcing agreements
- 8-10 years’ experience in information systems auditing, attestation audits and the assessment and mitigation of risk.
Knowledge and skills
- Understanding and ability to implement compliance to achieve business enablement and regulatory conformity
- Able to support and enable group-wide strategic initiatives whilst maintaining compliance standards
- A good understanding of the Financial Services operations environment
- Understanding the financial services and insurance industry essential.
- Demonstrated leadership skills achieving stated objectives involving a diverse set of stakeholders and managing varied projects
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Demonstrated client relationship skills to continuously coordinate with controllers and processors while maintaining independence
- Demonstrated communication skills to speak with a wide-ranging audience, from Senior leaders to data subjects
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to gain the required knowledge in dynamic environments
- Demonstrated record of engaging with emerging laws and technologies