AfriGIS Vacancies | Support Centre Agent Career Opportunity at AfriGIS Careers Web-page. AfriGIS Pretoria, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Pretoria, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Pretoria Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.afrigis.co.za
Notification Out From AfriGIS Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In AfriGIS, Can Apply For Jobs In AfriGIS For The Position Of Support Centre Agent. Read Out Full Job Description About This AfriGIS Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
AfriGIS Vacancies | Support Centre Agent Careers Opportunity In Pretoria, Gauteng
AfriGIS Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With AfriGIS As A Support Centre Agent, Now They Can Apply For AfriGIS Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On AfriGIS Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 194 776 per year. AfriGIS Vacancies In Pretoria, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of AfriGIS Vacancies For Position Of Support Centre Agent
Recruiting Agency / Department :- AfriGIS
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- AfriGIS Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 194 776 per year
Apply Through:- www.afrigis.co.za
AfriGIS Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Support Centre Agent
AfriGIS is looking for a Support Centre Agent to join our team.
Qualifications & Experience:
- An Information Technology qualification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Access
- Detail oriented
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and testing all services
- Providing feedback to Support Centre Team Lead
- Ensuring that accurate weekly, daily, and monthly reports are completed on time
- Assisting clients (internal and external) with complaints and queries (telephonically and via e-mail)
- Answering all incoming calls and handling caller’s inquiries
- Assisting Support Centre Team Lead with any tasks required
- Disciplined, pro-active and driven
Should you be interested please send your CV to [email protected]