Affirmative Portfolios Vacancies | Data Analyst Career Opportunity at Affirmative Portfolios Careers Web-page. Affirmative Portfolios Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.affirmativeportfolios.co.za
Notification Out From Affirmative Portfolios Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Affirmative Portfolios, Can Apply For Jobs In Affirmative Portfolios For The Position Of Data Analyst. Read Out Full Job Description About This Affirmative Portfolios Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Affirmative Portfolios Vacancies | Data Analyst Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Affirmative Portfolios Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Affirmative Portfolios As A Data Analyst, Now They Can Apply For Affirmative Portfolios Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Affirmative Portfolios Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 30000.00 per month. Affirmative Portfolios Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Affirmative Portfolios Vacancies For Position Of Data Analyst
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Affirmative Portfolios
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Affirmative Portfolios Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 30000.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.affirmativeportfolios.co.za
Affirmative Portfolios Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
- Scripting of queries using MS Management Studio.
- Design and create reports based on client requirements and provide any future changes.
- Attend required face-to-face meetings for project design and future planning for client specific reports.
- Investigate new features and toolkits to improve report writing and ease of use.
- Engage with colleagues and clients in a professional manner reflecting the company’s values.
- Extracting Data and putting into a report for further use.
- Analysing Data required.
- Creating Dashboards through Business Intelligence Tools
- Own Car and License
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Microsoft SQL Database
- Qlik Sense
- BI Tool
- Understanding of Logistics but not a pre-requisite
- Independent Worker
- Idea Sharing
- Data Analysis
- Report writing
- Understanding Data
- Dashboard Building
- SQL Scripting
- Data Extraction (Extracting, Transforming and Loading)
- Data Cleansing
- Data Analysing and the raising it with operations
- Understanding business questions that needs answering
- Communicating finding and then that must go back to the business.
- Financial Background (Would be beneficial)