Adcorp BLU Vacancies | E-commerce Help Centre Controller Career Opportunity at Adcorp BLU Careers Web-page. Adcorp BLU Cape Town, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out Cape Town, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Cape Town Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From www.adcorpblu.com
Notification Out From Adcorp BLU Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Adcorp BLU, Can Apply For Jobs In Adcorp BLU For The Position Of E-commerce Help Centre Controller. Read Out Full Job Description About This Adcorp BLU Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Adcorp BLU Vacancies | E-commerce Help Centre Controller Careers Opportunity In Cape Town, Western Cape
Adcorp BLU Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Adcorp BLU As A E-commerce Help Centre Controller, Now They Can Apply For Adcorp BLU Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Adcorp BLU Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 23.03 per hour. Adcorp BLU Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of Adcorp BLU Vacancies For Position Of E-commerce Help Centre Controller
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Adcorp BLU
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Adcorp BLU Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 23.03 per hour
Apply Through:- www.adcorpblu.com
Adcorp BLU Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Qualification and experience:-
- customer service consultant : 2 to 3 years
- logistics skills : 2 to 3 years
- call centre customer service advisor : 1 to 2 years
- e-commerce administrative experience : 1 to 2 years
- Responsible for monitoring and leading operations flow from order creation to delivery and maximising the percentage of online orders to be delivered to customers on-time and in-full by
- Identifying online orders that are behind pre-agreed SLAs
- Proactively working with store and delivery operations to rectify these orders
- Identify where proactive communications are required to the customer
- Responsible for providing positive, fast, and complete support resolutions to users, including customers, stores & other stakeholders via phone & email
- Responsible for identifying common trends within support interactions and escalate appropriately.
- Responsible for continually contributing to a culture of excellence and ambition
- Excellent attention to details an ability o proactively resolve customer queries
- Communicating effectively and exercising sound judgement when interacting with customers.
- Responsible for maintaining an attitude of accountability, integrity, and excellence.