AdaptIT Vacancies | Stock Controller Career Opportunity at AdaptIT Careers Web-page. AdaptIT Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.adaptit.com
Notification Out From AdaptIT Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In AdaptIT, Can Apply For Jobs In AdaptIT For The Position Of Stock Controller. Read Out Full Job Description About This AdaptIT Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
AdaptIT Vacancies | Stock Controller Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
AdaptIT Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With AdaptIT As A Stock Controller, Now They Can Apply For AdaptIT Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On AdaptIT Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 13577.00 per month. AdaptIT Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of AdaptIT Vacancies For Position Of Stock Controller
Recruiting Agency / Department :- AdaptIT
Vacant Position :- Stock Controller
Jobs Type :- AdaptIT Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 13577.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.adaptit.com
AdaptIT Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Position reports to: Line Manager
Direct Reports: N/A
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To manage all aspects of stock movement, ensure accurate invoicing, and track repairs to equipment.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ROLE
- Manage Warehouse stock including demo, training and standby stock ensuring that the correct
par levels are maintained
- Control stock on cardex system or any inventory software.
- Receive stock items and count and verify quantities and correctness to the relevant
documentation, as new from suppliers, from clients for replacement or repairs.
- Issue stock to technical staff as per the requisition or order
- Perform monthly stock counts and take responsibility for variances
- Reconcile stock variances
- Ensure that stock areas are kept in an organized and clean state
- Create the job in Accpac ensuring that the relevant signed order is received from the sales
- Issue stock for installations, ensuring that the project manager or branch manager has authorized
the release of the equipment confirming that all supporting documentation and/or payments
have been received
- Create or submit for approval purchase orders for cabling, repairs for any supplies required.
- Raise invoices and ensure all relevant backup is attached i.e. signed delivery note, timesheets etc.
- Follow up on repairs with 3rd parties and stock sent to all branches
- Update CRM calls assigned to you with regards to repair status
- Keep an updated record of stock in car kits and travel kits per technician and movement thereof
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Accurate & detail oriented
- Excellent customer service
- Good communication skills
- Matric / Grade 12 / Equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
Contact Person: Nthabi Peloeahae
Apply Here: https://www.dittojobs.com/jobs/view/2403124010
Vacancy Status: Open