aatriplea recruitment Vacancies | Senior Process (Chemical) Engineer Career Opportunity at aatriplea recruitment Careers Web-page. aatriplea recruitment Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.aaaa.co.za
Notification Out From aatriplea recruitment Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In aatriplea recruitment, Can Apply For Jobs In aatriplea recruitment For The Position Of Senior Process (Chemical) Engineer. Read Out Full Job Description About This aatriplea recruitment Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
aatriplea recruitment Vacancies | Senior Process (Chemical) Engineer Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
aatriplea recruitment Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With aatriplea recruitment As A Senior Process (Chemical) Engineer, Now They Can Apply For aatriplea recruitment Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On aatriplea recruitment Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 674246.00 per year. aatriplea recruitment Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of aatriplea recruitment Vacancies For Position Of Senior Process (Chemical) Engineer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- aatriplea recruitment
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- aatriplea recruitment Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 674246.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.aaaa.co.za
aatriplea recruitment Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Our client in the Utilities Industry is looking to hire a Senior Process Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engineers may be responsible for consultation, investigation, evaluation and planning, design, design review and approval, and/or determination of environmental and safety impacts of work processes and products; and manage implementation of projects/plans according to codes and regulations, which may include approval authority.
- Possession of a designated level of technical engineering skill or knowledge and the ability to keep up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise. Possession of knowledge of statutes/codes/regulations, including program procedures, methods and practices and their application to specific situations,
- Knowledge of and ability to use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions and/or reaching conclusions. Ability to make decisions and act consistent with available facts, constraints, and anticipated consequences. Identify issues, obtain relevant information, relate, and compare data from different sources, and identify alternate solutions.
- Ability to communicate, in written and oral form, detailed and technical engineering information, guidelines and standards/statutes/codes/regulations to various audiences to ensure that they understand the information and the message, and to seek compliance.
Project Management Competencies
- Understands the overall project life cycle of multi-disciplinary projects.
- Appreciates the dynamic relationships of all engineering disciplines on the project.
- Can interrogate project method plans and statements to identify shortfalls and risks that would need to be address in the project planning stages.
- Ability to coordinate and administer programs, activities, and protocols.
Estimating and Costing Competency
- Takes profit and loss/risk issues into account and reward effective decisions and behaviour in support of efficiency management and business optimisation.
- Adds value to the unit/entity by Recognising new business opportunities, capitalizing on it to increase competitive advantage, and reducing costs.
- Understands and applies commercial and financial principles in the evaluation of business practices and processes.
- Understands and applies engineering principles in the evaluation of technical designs to create a technical advantage and reduce costs.
- Views issues in terms of costs, profits, markets, added value and return on investment.
- Anticipates and evaluates the impact of own work and that of the unit/entity on profits.
- Ensures that sufficient data about financial and other parameters of organisational performance are available and interpreting the information objectively against appropriate benchmarks.
Empower and Motivate others effectively and Enthusiastically Productive.
- Clear and positive engagement and communication in a team driven environment to drive performance of the team and realise the short term and long-term goals of the team.
- Invests appropriate trust in others to undertake individual responsibilities.
- Keeps team focused on tasks and encourages others through enthusiasm and by recognising their contributions.
- Regularly reviews the work of team members and gives helpful and meaningful advice to help improve performance.
- Accepting and tackling demanding goals, working longer hours when necessary and identifying opportunities for progressing to more challenging roles.
Key Performance Areas
Responsible for Engineering Innovation
- Developing innovation or optimisation ideas to support the business strategy, with key regard to the targeted projects within the water sector, to support our current operations or to open new business opportunities to expand the business strategy.
- Prioritising the research initiatives, presenting a planned roll-out of the initiatives per financial year. The output will be required to meet with business objectives set each financial year.
- Managing an effective team to roll-out research initiatives, through the business process to finally handover the initiatives to the product development team.
- To support the New Business Executive to secure funding to support all research and development initiatives, through either grant funding initiatives or other funding options available.
Responsible for determination of Engineering Research Methodologies to be used.
- Decides on the engineering methodology by careful examination of the research initiatives information including, the project, the conditions of the contracts, the testing and piloting plans, specifications and drawings and site conditions.
- Determines plant, equipment and personnel required and categories portions that can best be undertaken by sub-contractors.
Responsible for the preparation and delivery of comprehensive reports and presentations
- High quality Market research reports required for progressing research initiatives from ideation to implementation. These reports will be key for investors engagements, exco engagements and are critical for handover of initiatives to product development.
- High Quality Engineering Research reports progressing research initiatives from ideation to implementation. These reports will be key for investors engagements, exco engagements and are critical for handover of initiatives to product development.
- High Quality Presentations to be delivered internally and externally at conferences, enhancing the Nafasi Water Brand.
Responsible for building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with potential funders, clients, and partners with regards to research initiatives.
- Must professionally liaise with stakeholders and ensure that any contact and liaison with the stakeholder is cordial and enhances the image of the company.
Ensure adherence to project specific quality targets and the Company Quality Management Systems
- Responsible for analysing tenders and proposals and building in costs for client and company quality requirements.
- Determine site conditions by attending site inspections and clarify and address quality specific issues in the scope of work.
- Establishes a programme to meet quality, cost and time standards which is inclusive of assessing scope of work, sub-contractor quotation requests for materials, plant and equipment hire, etc.
Level of Contact
- Professionals Coordination of own work and actions, within guidelines.
- Management-Presentation of research and development developed products and proposals to management for approvals within guidelines.
- Internal and External Stakeholders Presentation of research and development, developed products and proposal to management for approvals, within guidelines.
- Clients Minor engaging with existing and new clients, within guidelines.
Experience and Training
- 5 10 years related work experience
- Valid RSA drivers license